Skip to main content

Hotels near Brakpan

Search hotels and more near Brakpan

Filter by:

Star Rating

Review Score

Brakpan – 556 hotels and places to stay

See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates.
Birchwood Hotel and OR Tambo Conference Centre, hotel in Brakpan

With an outdoor pool and a garden, Birchwood Hotel is located only a 15-minute drive from OR Tambo International Airport. It features a fitness center with a sauna and steam bath.

The hotel staff was absolutely exceptional, providing top-tier service while being warm and inviting. Their genuine hospitality made my stay most memorable.
Scored 8.4
Very Good
Rated very good
3,522 reviews
Price from£64.66per night
Holiday Inn Johannesburg Airport, an IHG Hotel, hotel in Brakpan

Holiday Inn Johannesburg Airport offers guests comfortable accommodations conveniently located within 5 mi of O.R. Tambo International Airport. A free scheduled airport shuttle service is provided.

everything was very good and professional
Scored 7.1
Good
Rated good
851 reviews
Price from£48.35per night
Africa Paradise - OR Tambo Airport Boutique Hotel, hotel in Brakpan

Located in East Rand, Africa Paradise - OR Tambo Airport Boutique Hotel offers a swimming pool, spa and gym. Accommodations includes free WiFi throughout and BBQ facilities for the guests to use.

The place is good and everything, apart from the room setting everything was okay, I selected queen bed while booking but instead they joined 2 single beds which was not comfortable for me and my partner to sleep on
Scored 6.8
Pleasant
Rated pleasant
585 reviews
Price from£26.60per night
Afrique Boutique Hotel O.R. Tambo, hotel in Brakpan

Just 4.3 mi from OR Tambo International airport, this luxury 4-star boutique hotel offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private patio. Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool.

Room was nice and big very well set up , food was great
Scored 8.5
Very Good
Rated very good
432 reviews
Price from£75.09per night
Airport Gardens Boutique Hotel, hotel in Brakpan

Featuring a fitness center, free WiFi and set only 5.6 mi from O.R. Tambo International Airport, Airport Gardens Boutique Hotel is located in Boksburg, 1.9 mi from East Rand Mall.

The room had a lot off space
Scored 7.5
Good
Rated good
399 reviews
Price from£41.60per night
Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Center, hotel in Brakpan

Offering free WiFi and self catering facilities, Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Center is located in Farrarmere, Benoni.

The place is nice and quite the food everything was good and the staff was friendly I like their smile they also there to assist if you need anything the rooms was nice and clean I really enjoyed my stay there I will definitely come back again
Scored 7.7
Good
Rated good
405 reviews
Price from£36.76per night
Europrime Hotel, hotel in Brakpan

Just a short drive from OR Tambo International Airport, in the heart of Boksburg, this hotel offers services such as free WiFi and parking. There is 24-hour hour reception.

Room is fine for a short stay.
Scored 7.9
Good
Rated good
239 reviews
Price from£50.06per night
Benoni N12 Hotel, hotel in Brakpan

Located in Benoni, 2.3 miles from Saps Mechanical School Golf Club, Benoni N12 Hotel has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a terrace.

The staff was nice and friendly.
Scored 7.9
Good
Rated good
106 reviews
Price from£33.16per night
One O Eight Boutique Hotel, hotel in Brakpan

Located in Benoni, 4.6 miles from Saps Mechanical School Golf Club, One O Eight Boutique Hotel provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a garden and a shared...

Everything! Staff, room, view of the lake, the food, quick airport pick up. This place is beautiful.
Scored 9.1
Wonderful
Rated wonderful
302 reviews
Price from£95.95per night
24 Onvrey Guest House, hotel in Brakpan

Featuring a garden with a pond, 24 Onvrey 3 Star Boutique Hotel offers intimate atmosphere in the quiet suburb of Beyerspark.

Friendly staff, value for money, quiet, clean and overall a great place to stay
Scored 8.4
Very Good
Rated very good
147 reviews
Price from£27.12per night
See all hotels near Brakpan